When selecting the car for Arch Driver Coaching, I took the time to think back to when I was a learner driver.
But more importantly, I asked a number of learner drivers today. What features in their mind, made a car a good car to learn to drive and take a driving test in? What was important to them?
Interestingly, the answers hadn’t changed much at all over time!
The clear overall winner was: “An easy car to drive and park!”
With that in mind I would like to introduce to you the Arch Driver Coaching Car: The Dacia Sandero.
Here are some of the features that make it a favourite with our learner drivers:
- Controls and Instruments that are simply designed and laid out for ease of use. No having to search through awkward and complicated touch screen menus here!
- Large windows for excellent all-round visibility especially when manoeuvring.
- Light and easy gearbox and steering.
- Spacious and comfortable.
- Latest Renault Group 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder petrol Smart Control Efficiency (SCe) engine.
- No compromise on safety with the latest Electronic Safety and He-Man Dual-Control Braking systems.
I look forward to welcoming you in the driver’s seat!